This testimonial is going to be like an essay of our experiences. First I thought we would highlight few things but then I changed my mind to add maximum details. I am Mansukh, my wife’s name is Dimpi & we have named our daughter – Eeshi. So let’s begin…
A) Background :
I & Dimpi had been married for almost six years when we decided to have a baby. Dimpi had heard about garbh sanskar and some interesting things about it. We did not have time to go and attend classes, so we started looking for some stuff online for grabh sanskar, right from pre conception stage. We went through a lot of stuff on the web and did some research till our destiny sighted www.divyagarbhsanskar.com and Dr. Anand Dhingra. To be frank, initially we were very skeptical about it. But we spoke with Dr. Anand Dhingra, saw his amazing impressive video on youtube and attended 2 free classes (Sun gazing & Contra indicative food). We were impressed with his first 2 class on how he was not asking us to follow without reasons. But we were still skeptical if all the classes will be of same quality or only trial classes are good. Finally our speculations ended when my wife spoke to one of the reference ‘Anita Bhatt’ who gave us excellent reviews on entire course. That was the day we decided to enroll ourselves for the classes. We decided to follow as much as we can with 200 percent from our side.
B) The class journey :
We started the sessions sometime in Oct/Nov 2013. We used to wait for Sundays for classes to happen. After lot of persuasion from Dr. Anand Dhingra, and adjusting our work schedules, we went to Gayatri Dham, Sendhwa for 10 days naturopathy camp for mind, body & soul purification. This was the first turning point of our journey. This camp changed us, our bodies completely and our thinking entirely. This 10 days with Pandit Mevalal Patidarji taught us in real sense, how should we live in this world. We came back fresh from this camp and started following all the classes as much as we could, with complete heart & faith in Dr. Anand. Briefly all I could say is his classes on Music, Videos, Telepathy, Positive thinking, Various variations of Mantras, Daily routine, Food habits, Yoga, Meditation – Garbh samvad, How to avoid miscarriages, Sun therapies, Chakras, Dos & Donts, Navratri Sadhna, Timing of conception and many more were just awesome. We conceived sometime in July 2014. Our entire journey was smooth, there was just one mistake we did (if I could recollect) and that is my wife used to take sugar with milk. And during GCT test she was diagnosed with gestational diabetics (Not very high, but slightly above the border line). Immediately, Anandji took a class on the topic and within 2 weeks the sugar level was back to normal. And thus this wonderful journey completed when our baby girl Eeshi arrived on 4th day of chaitra navratri with normal delivery, inspite of Dimpi having pendulous abdomen in Mar 2015.
C) Daily Routine (Please note some food items in these are to be avoided after conception, Please consult with Dr. Anand before you follow it)
1) Take bhasma with honey(taken 2 times by dimpi), Giloy-Awla juice, Aloevera, methi dana (Jeevan Kalpataru, available from gayatri dham) & Cow urine.
2) Yoga, Pranayam, Mantra jap, Sun gazing
3) Milk with brahmakamal somgrath (By dimpi)
4) Have 35 kismis, 10 black rasins, 10 badam, 1 Anjir & 2 pieces of walnut (Soaked in water overnight)
5) Home made Breakfast.
6) Overall Walking of almost 1.5 to 2 hours daily
7) Massage tummy with ghee & in the last month with badam oil
8) Garbha pushti yagya & balivesh
9) We had made a list of qualities which the baby should have. I would keep my hand on Dimpi’s tummy and read those qualities daily to our baby everyday before going to sleep. This made my bond with the baby very very strong. And there used to lot of movements when I used to do it.
10) Sun charged water & cooking oil.
11) Strictly no outside food, only simple home made food was consumed.
Other tasks done by us: 1) No Saas bahu TV serials. Used to watch Tarak Mehta ka ooltah chashma, Discovery, National Geographic channels & Mahabharat. We had downloaded 9hrs video of conversation between Arjun & Krishna from old Mahabharata and used to watch it almost everyday in parts. We also watched the Yoga for pregnancy series by Ramdev baba. We had also downloaded all music videos and used to play it on TV.
2) Books read – ‘ If Truth Be Told : A Monk's Memoir’ by Om Swami
3) No Hindi Masala movies, if I remember we watched a Marathi movie ‘Dr Prakash Baba Amte’, ‘Secret’ movie & hindi movie – ‘PK’
4) Body massage with olive oil
5) Jalneti (mostly by me)
1) Dimpi had pendulous abdomen, Inspite of that she had a normal delivery. An experience which definitely needs to be mentioned here; during her labour pains the baby had not come down & the doctors said her that we may have to do a C section if the baby does not come down in some more time. At that moment Dimpi prayed to the supreme power & his various forms to help her with normal delivery. Within no time she experienced the strength & the presence of the divine energy around her. The baby took its position & Eeshi was born with few minutes. After delivery when Dimpi described to me her labour experience; I told her I was meditating at the same time (just before Eeshi’s birth) for normal delivery. We now understand the power of meditation – A beautiful & unforgettable experience of our life.
2) I still follow the same daily routine and my weight initially reduced by 13 kgs and now I have regained some weight which is in good normal range. My actual age and body age is same now(Earlier my body was 10 years older than me)
3) Eeshi was holding her neck right from day 1
4) Since Eeshi was 2 months old, whenever she would wake up, we used to take her to bathroom to do toilet and since then, she is doing toilet in bathroom whenever she wakes up
5) I share a strong with my daughter right from conception stage
6) Eeshi used to move her neck on both sides right from early days
7) Eeshi had healthy weight of 3.5 kgs on birth. Her weight had doubled in 3 months. A very healthy sign of healthy baby according to doctors
8) Eeshi would cry looking at her mom whenever she wants milk & would cry looking at me whenever she wanted her to be lifted
9) Eeshi attempted to say ‘Om’ when she was just 3 months old.
E) Special Mention of Shri N S Parmarji
Our testimonial will be incomplete without mentioning our regards to Shri N S Parmarji – a truly super human on earth.
1) We had received a mail from Dr Anand Dhingra, when we were attending naturopathy camp at sendhwa. The email mentioned how a small ritual was done by Shri N S Parmarji before conception.
2) Immediately when we finished our camp, we went to Baroda and had a wonderful time with him.
3) We met him another couple of times and did the rituals, before we conceived and he shared lot of good information with us at soul level and gave the right directions every time.
4) All the 3 sanskars including punsvan sanskar of our daughter were performed by him during pregnancy.
5) After birth of Eeshi, we went and met him again. During this visit, the information shared about our baby by him will always remain itched in our memory. He said: This is a great soul.
I think we are blessed to get in touch with 3 three great souls – Dr. Anand Dhingra, Shri N S Parmarji & Pandit Mevalal Patidarji who have transformed our lives and helped us in bringing a divine soul into our lives. I would recommend this journey to all the couples planning for a divine baby.
Mansukh Patel & Dimpi